- The CBC came back and I'm slightly anemic. So that's ok. I hadn't been taking my supplements lately and they really do make a world of difference.
- Saturday was spent at my friend's house helping with her yard sale. I came away with a vanload of mostly fun things. The older boys have been playing chess ever since. So that's Ok.
- The Rose is cutting a bajillion teeth. Exactly a bajillion. Which means velcro baby. I guess that's ok.
This is a little like what nursing has become.
- I think my oldest daughter suddenly doesn't live here anymore. I think she may have just given me notice. I thought she was going to at least be here until the 24th, but hey, you know. It's not like she's moving in with strangers. And really? That's ok.
Cathy Heck drew this. I think it fits.
- My job at the lighting store may possibly become a regular WAHM gig. That would be superbly ok.
Gosh I'm pretty.
- The Shaklee business is getting an overhaul- less hobby, more business. Expect a phone call. Also, I'm removing the Barefoot Bandana association and renaming it: "Honeyridge Health and Wellness". I hear it's run by a pretty amazing mommy. You should go like it on Facebook. That would be ok by me.
- I think I actually had 7 but I got distracted and now my butt's asleep. It's really nice outside, get to playin', yo.
Oh, hey, check it out! Jen's still got the link up open.